Friday 18 December 2009

Ideas

I am taking the idea from The Art of the Title sequence website idea, were they take the best or what they think are the most important shots. Then they analyse them. But I am going to do it with clips instead of stills because I feel this shows ideas clearer.

I could use this idea for my opening credits to explain to the viewer important information, and the hand interaction is something that I used in my animation already and something that worked well.


The photographs of of a stop motion, then having a photo of the photos on top of each other, this would take time but I feel this is very effective. From my feedback I got told that I need some more human interaction. Such as a picture of someone with dark hair walking (looking a little like Lily Allen)


This idea of using the photos again, moving across the page works well, I will have to experiment with this using my own photos.


This idea of having the work scrunched up and then opening again into something different is an idea I have already looked at, I feel this works well but I may have a problem using this as I have already destroyed my animation to create the magazine cover. I could possible re-do the opening keeping the style in keeping but using different techniques and using photos like they have in this animation, the scrunching up the work to reveal the better half of the animation I have already created. I am going to take some photos and experiment with a few ideas so when I go back to school on Tuesday I can show my teachers what I have and they can guide me in the right direction.


This is the idea I am going to use to practice with the photos and create a moving image. I like the way the photos appear to walk across the page.


This is also taking the photo idea and moving them randomly which is in keeping to my animation. The heart is something I may also include but I would use a animated fake heart such as the purple one already included in my video. I think this is going to be the main problem of changing the beginning section is to make it flow and make sure it doesn't look like to animations stuck together randomly.


This is another idea which folds the paper over, similar to the scrunching of the paper, this gives the sense of non realism. It is only an animation.


Another photograph idea, I like this one but I feel it may be to far away on the similarity aspects compared to what I already have as my animation.


This is practical the same as above but includes aspects which link into other ideas from this video and my animation. If I was going to use this idea I would also use this idea of having other animated things around the changing photos and I wish to incorporate some more human interaction as I feel it works well it what I already have.


This in a way is similar to my magazine advert although you don't see the transition, all the images included in the animation brought together to create a busy image full of all the aspects in the animation. I probable wont be able to do this as I have used all the images and aspects from the animation already, but this shows links in the ideas behind it, especially as I did not see this until after I created my magazine advert.


The red triangles link into my theme of my animation the fear I could experiment with different shapes.

0 comments: