Tuesday 1 December 2009

Getting Started

I have organized to get out the best digital camera out tonight with a tripod so I can get started on my animation! I have set up on my wooden floor a piece of blank A3 paper and have got all of the materials I need.


Because I am working on my own in my bedroom there are not that many risk assessments to take into consideration except for making sure I don't give myself a paper cut or cut myself with scissors.


I worked out from my practice animation that I created using 208 photos and using windows movie maker. Unfortunately I have tried time and time again to put this video onto my blog through youtube and straight to blogger but It will not work. The last resort was to send it to ICT and see if they can sort it out. Until then here are some of the photographs I took.












These images are just a few taken from my practice animation. I worked out that 208 photos equals 1.14 so I will need 795 photos for my song which is 3.27, but to be on the safe side and make sure I have enough photos and so I can cut any out that I don't want I am aiming to take 900 photos. Also the beat in the chorus is faster so the editing will be faster so this will use my photos.

For my real animation, I am going to use most of the same materials that I used in my practice animation. Hear is a photos of some of the materials I am going to use, others are, acetate, jewelry and a cupcake.



To add another camera angle I am going to try writing on asitate and puting it on a board so an upwards angle would mean you can see read writing on a white board. This relates to the Maccabbees video were they also do a upwards shots to look out of the window. This gives the animation a sense of space and the fact that it is a drawing on a piece of paper.





Above are practices I did painting on acitate. In the end I decided to write the 'Lily Allen's' and 'Created by' in the light turgouise colour from in the video as this stands out when over the top of the whole animation. And 'The Fear' and 'emily' in red. The fear because of the connotations of the colour read displaying fear, danger, worry in itself. And emily in red because its bold and contrasting with the rest of the animation.

0 comments: