Wednesday 9 December 2009

Editing

It was decided that the best program to use was adobe publisher, as this is a windows program and there are far more computers in the school which have this program rather than using a mac. Once I had uploaded the pictures and song from my memory stick onto my school user area I upload all the photos and song onto the adobe program. Once I had done this I edited each picture, this was simple but took a long time. First off I edited every clip to 0.05 to make it easier to see were each clip was against the song Then I went back through changing the verse clips to 0.06 then I slowed down the ending (credits) to 0.20 and some 0.10. This resulted in the song and animation perfectly fitting together. I watched it through with my teachers and decided that if I have time after I have completed my CD package and magazine I will go back and quicken up the first section and fade out the song at the appropriate time. Although the likely hood of me having time is very hopeful, so if we get given a review period that will be the change I make to my animation.

0 comments: