Friday 11 December 2009

The animation

I have completed my animation, I quickly went back through it and edited the beginning minute again making the clips faster, which meant I had to fade out the song, this was a simple task. Then I burnt the animation onto a DVD I bought.I tryed to upload my animation onto youtube and it uploaded then said this file is not compatable with youtube. So currently I am trying to download the video straight to blogger but I am not atall hopeful. I'l just have to wait and see... and it doesn't work. I will have to ask ict to convert it aswell but seeing as they haven't bothered to my practice one which I gave them a month ago I can't see it happening. So I can't put it on my blog at the moment but I have handed in the CD with the covers to my teacher so they can mark me from that, and they said that that was ok.

0 comments: