Tuesday 1 December 2009

Letter to Institution

This letter to the institution is for permission to use Lily Allen's song The Fear. The Fear is of Lily Allen's second album called It's Not Me It's You, which was certified 2× platinum by the British Phonographic Industry. Her record company for this album was EMI and Parlophone.

Dear MR Down
As part of my A2 coursework at Lutterworth College I am creating a music, I am writing this letter to ask you for permission to use Lily Allen's song The Fear. The music video would not be distributed or publicised in any way apart from being on my Blog.
I am fan of Lily Allen, I have seen her live at many Festivals and the way she puts feeling and meaning into her songs is fantastic. The reason I chose this particular song is because it show venerability and the effect media has had on her.

Many Thanks EMILY


Unfortunately I never got a reply to this letter, but I tried!

0 comments: