Tuesday 22 September 2009

Subscription's

To make my blog entries more exciting i have just subscribed to three different websites which mean that you can add different files to your blog.

Slideshare; which means you can add slide show presentations to your blog, this will help me make my blog look more interesting and i will be able to add my presentation which i am going to present to the class.

Scribd; which enables you to add word and other documents into your blog. This will be helpful for my song words of the chosen song and when i start designing i can put in the images neatly.

Wise Mapping; which means you can do a mind map on there website then put it on your blog. This will be a good piece of software for me as i haven't yet decided what song to produce a video to. So this way i will be able to see everything clearly and neatly in front of me so i can make the right decision on the song. - I tried this out and decided I didn't like the layout and result of the mind map so I will not be using this for ideas.

2 comments:

Mr Smith said...

Emily you wrote "To make my blog entries more existing i have", the word I think you were looking for was exciting.

Emily said...

k lol