Friday 18 September 2009

musicandmuffins Kate Nash.

I like this animation as it is slightly different from the others as in incorporates different aspects. The bits that jumped out at me were;
- at the very beginning i really like the scrolled messy writing. I am going to try out different writing styles.
- 0.29 i love the way the animation changes to the beat of the music, the girls facial expression is particularly good, i wish to incorporate this into my animation.
- 1.21 the speech bubble, i like this idea although i don't want to have all the key words i may just use ones that are important
- 1.28 I'm not over keen on the whole clip being a solid photograph although i may try to blend photographs into my animation. I will have to experiment.
- right at the end of the clip i like the very fast pace editing, i will experiment with speed of my clips in editing.



Kate Nash. Birds animation, more ideas

Here i have used TubeChop to cut the YouTube animation down to the section that I really like. The introduction is very clear, with the image starting plan then colour and other images appears gradually.



This is another animation of Kate Nash's Birds

I am going to experiment with the techniques used in this video i have cropped 3 sections from the video of clips that incorporate great ideas.

The first one is of the bus moving along the bottom of the page and the letters turning red. This could be a connotation of danger or passion.



This second clip is slighlty longer. I really like the different colour mini hearts in the shape of a large heart, the star clip as i would also like to experiment with different colour backgrounds. Also the leave falling through the writing.



The last clip of this video is a very short clip, i just really like the LOVE letter appearing on the screen one by one, and disapearing.



Different animations

LILY ALLEN

This animation is by Evelien and Sanne on YouTube I used TubeChop to edited it to a shorter section the bits that inspirer me are
- the opening writing style, its girly and pretty
- 0.20 the hearts turning around the house
- 1.05 musical notes apearing, colourful. Repeated later on
- 1.20 the writing

These apspects are very inspiring i will take the ideas and experiment with them.




Lily Allen, Stop Motion

Created by Moran Shaham using cuttings from magazines and colourful paper, this video is extremly random which is not what I am going for although I like the use of materials my faviourate aspects are;

- 0.10 the cut out of a person
- 0.38 random images
- 0.47 the way that you see the hands creating the image.

0 comments: