Wednesday 16 September 2009

musicandmuffins Coldplay. Yellow

I love the stop motion of music and muffins. I have studied the video and picked out my favourite aspects;
- 0.38, the girl with the balloon, the starts appear one by one
- 0.49, the musical notes, hearts and stars how they appear one by one
- 1.02, the word YELLOW appears letter by letter in a bold, black and white print
- 1.30, the skecthy flowers, stars and hearts
- 1.39, the small stick man with a massive pink heart
- 3.37, the way the black outlined star is coloured in with yellow in a messy way

The reason these aspects inspire me is because the bold black outline of this video with a selected palette of colour jumps out from the plain white background. I also like the way the video has the words incorporated.

0 comments: