Sunday 20 September 2009

More great videos

I love prodigy and they are my faviourate band, I have was considering producing an animation for "Out Of Space" but decided aganist it as I want the target audience to relate to the meaning of the song and I don't feel the song is oproriate for this.

Prodigy, warriors dance is an amazing stop motion video using ciggerate packet robots. This idea is extremly effective and different, although this is very complicated for my to produce but i like it and it gave me inspiration so here it is, and its a great song!



The Pen Story
I have found the most amazing stop motion video which is an advert for a camera. The way the video tells the story of a mans life which is a type of flash back of a picture taken. I particularly love the photo frame shot at 1.13, were the picture changes at a fairly quick pace.



Flying like Birds, Sara De Prado

This animation is has a few great qualities to it, of which I chopped using TubeChop.



I like the dice, turning and moving, I may try this with another object.



I love this ending of the work being cut up and dropping of the page, this is something that i will experiement with.

She Floats, animation
- I love the skecthy pink heart and writing style of the introduction which I chopped on TubeChop



I will try this drawing style using different pens and pencils.

Sleepyhead, passion pit, stop motion

Another video from YouTube, I love the idea of a person moving and objects moving around, I might incorporate an aspect of this in my video.



Firekites Autum Story - chalk animation

This animation is again a completely different idea. The idea of chalk board with a black background and bold white drawings moving across different chalk boards. I like the way the image once moved leaves a white mist behind. I may experiement with this idea.

0 comments: