Monday 28 September 2009

Deciding on the song

I have decided that i love Lily Allen's and Kate Nash's style of music for my stop motion animation as I feel they can tell a story which audiences can relate to. After much deliberation I decided that Lily Allen is my perfered choice as she covers a wider variety of issues rather than Kate Nash who's songs tend to be about love or random happenings.

I have researched many of Lily Allen's songs and I particluarly love 22, back to the start, navie and the fear, acuoustic version.

I believe that the fear is the most suitable song for my animation as the audience can relate the song which I will explain using the song words. Also the beat is repeative and the fact that it is an acoustic version will make the feel of the overall video, raw and different.

0 comments: