Monday 26 October 2009

The Fly

This magazine is the type of magazine I would like my CD digipack to be advertised in as it published a variety genre of music of bands and artist that are number 1s but also slightly more quirky. I got this magazine from Levi in Birmingham when I went shopping, the free magazine is often in shops and bars which is perfect for my younger generation target market.

I have been trying to get the video I filmed of the maganize onto flickr so I can embed it into this blog post but it wont download to flickr I think the file is to big so after trying again I am going to re film it and try to cut down the time so then it might download and I will beable to put it on my blog.

I re-filmed it, I tapped the pages which were not relevant togther so this cut down the time considerable. Once it had downloaded I looked at it on flickr and the other film was on there to my surprise! But it cuts out when the file gets to big, bizzare!

The maganize has not only CD adverts but gig reconmendations, singles, infomation about up and coming artists and famous excessting ones.

The idea behind the filming was to practice, to see what it looks like with the hand changing the viewing, the CD and gig adverts.

3 comments:

Mr Smith said...

This is the most random thing I have ever seen. Useful, but random. If you could re film with dialogue that would be even better.

Emily said...

I was going to but it sounded stupid!

Mr Smith said...

I sincerely doubt it sounds stupid, that's your voice Emily, that's what you sound like. I'd be the first to call you stupid and I haven't so far so you're safe.

Without the commentary it really is someone flicking through a magazine which is probably something more suited to the Turner prize than an A-Level media blog.