Sunday 3 January 2010

Experimenting for improvement of animation

For the analysing I previously did of the music video animation, I took some pictures of my boyfriend to practice the cutting out and to see how it works. If I decide to use this in my animation I will use a girl with dark hair to represent Lily Allen. First of all I took some photos of him walking, to create the walking effect in the music video. Then I got him to pull different faces but doing it slowly, then printed them out, which took forever because my printer decided to break! Once I had printed them out I cut round the edge of the photograph, then keeping them in order piled them on top of each other and photographed this. Taking different ideas from the music video animation I last looked at. Then when I get back to school on Tuesday I can edited them exactly the same as I did my animation to see how this works. Once I have done this I will ask my teachers and class mates how they think it looks and whether or not they think it will fit into my animation which I have already created and how I will blend it in to fit.
Here are some of the stills I took of the photographs of him;






These are a few of photographs I took of the photographs taken and printed above, from these I realise that if I use this technique in my animation I will have to use a much higher quality of both camera and printer. I would use the camera that I borrowed from school and an art printer as I did before. The next step is to put them on my memory stick and take them to school on Tuesday to then download them onto abode premier the program I used for my stop motion animation and quicken up the pace to see how they look and weather or not to use this technique in the real thing.











here it is!

0 comments: