Tuesday 26 January 2010

evaluation

I have nearly completed my animation. It is a slide show so I am going to put it onto slideshare add a you tube clip and put it on my blog.
I have also put my practice animation on to disk and add the bead component to my CD digipak.
Tomorrow I will put my other practices onto disks and hand then in, I had some trouble with this today as the software wasn't working, so hopefully it will be tomorrow!

Well doing the above was easier said than done. I had to re-do all of my practice animations then put them onto a CD which took an hour longer than I thought it would.

And I have made the evaluation look more attractive, and I am currently waiting for the slide to upload on slide share so I can embed it onto my blog, but as this is the third attempt because the program has decided not to work I am not to hopeful.

Here it is-

0 comments: