Monday 9 November 2009

Images

I remembered these images that I created when me and Anna were working together, I found them.


The use of the acetate is somethings that I may incorporate into my animation as it shows injection of colour and you can still see the drawings and images underneath, the layer effect gives a sense of time which is an aspect I want for my animation as it shows the build up of work, like a piece of art work and this is the effect I want.

Because I only have a few very poor first hand images of Lily Allen that I have taken from gigs and festivals I am not going to use them. And I am not aloud (because of copy right) to use images of the Internet. Although I can include images of other items such as in the images above, the handbag, flower and rock. I could use images that are relevant such as pictures of a sun and a mirror and the headings of these Newspaper.

I want my animation to show the relationship between real life and the mediated world, the song and all of my ideas shown in this and other blog entry's will hopefully result in a stop motion animation which represents this in a subtle way. The idea of my animation building up and constantly changing like a piece of art but also the media because it is constantly evolving and developing. This attracts aspiring audiences, but also viewers who watch it on face value.

1 comments:

Mr Smith said...

Try and give these images some relevane by linking them to possible ideas for your practical if possible. You could also analyse them in terms of representation.